[Engine-devel] Adding Authentication mechanism to oVirt

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 23:32:18 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Itamar Heim" <iheim at redhat.com>

We have the user/password, so there should be no problem we can test if authentication succeeds in methods based on some order... but we cross this when we reach the point.
Asking the user for transport/authentication scheme during upgrade is something that can also be done.

We can keep the GSSAPI around of course... Not something I would like to do.

Alon