[Engine-devel] getDeviceList should report partitioned devices, too

Livnat Peer lpeer at redhat.com
Sun Jan 22 08:15:59 UTC 2012

On 22/01/12 10:05, Eduardo Warszawski wrote:

> [...]

I don't expect you to further develop the createVG verb only not to
remove it.
In addition you should take into consideration that the engine is going
to keep using the current createVG flow, not because we like it simply
because making the change for running another flow is not prioritized
ATM, so please make sure everything is working the same.