[Engine-devel] latency issues with gerrit.ovirt.org

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Tue Jan 24 16:33:43 UTC 2012

On 24/01/12 18:28, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 01/24/2012 05:20 PM, Yair Zaslavsky wrote:
>> On 01/24/2012 03:47 PM, Barak Azulay wrote:
>>> I'm experiencing severe latency issues with gerrit.ovirt.org - am I the
>>> only one ?
>> Currently experiencing it as well (Jan 24th, 17:20, Israel time).
>
> currently traveling in the states and no latency issues at all, so that
> rules out an issue with the server itself.

I've been getting requests for help all day about it.
Most ppl in tlv simply can't work with it. Some patches are simply
not being pushed, and some people (/me included) were unable to login
for a long time.
This should be escalated somewhere and get fixed.

--
"Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
--Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy