[Engine-devel] data modelling in fixtures.xml

Maor mlipchuk at redhat.com
Wed Jan 25 11:33:06 UTC 2012

On 01/25/2012 09:40 AM, Yair Zaslavsky wrote:
> Hi all,
> When you introduce new business entities + DAOs or change some behaviour
> of existing ones, besides providing tests, please try as much as
> possible to insert reasonable test data to fixtures.xml, as we use the
> same fixtures.xml file for all our DAO testing.
Regarding inserting data to fixtures.xml,
I merged yesterday a helper class called FixturesTool.
It is a static reference file which should be correlated with the
fixtures.xml, and might help us, when referencing fixtures.xml data in
our tests.

When inserting new data to fixtures.xml, please also consider correlate
it with FixturesTool.

Thanks,
Maor