[Engine-devel] [vdsm] [RFC] New Connection Management API

Saggi Mizrahi smizrahi at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 21:42:50 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

What if it doesn't return at all?
The only reasons that something will fail manage is if the URI is broken so I assume 99% of the issued manage commands will succeed.
My problem is with VDSM crashing mid operation. The operation will appear to fail but when VDSM returns some of the connections persisted so it will reconnect. because the client's manage call failed it doesn't expect the CIDs to be in the list. This will cause ambiguity when finding an already registered CID at runtime.