[Engine-devel] LOCALFS path validation

Amador Pahim apahim at redhat.com
Fri Jun 1 17:16:00 UTC 2012

On 06/01/2012 12:39 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 05/21/2012 09:37 PM, Gilad Chaplik wrote:
>> Hi Pahim,
>>
>> Thanks for the input!
>> Comments inline.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Gilad.

I mean just adding a LOCALFS storage domain with an invalid path, like this:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/FWNiou2Y12GZO3AjfCH6K7QAv8cs6edaj3fEcMleB60
Currently we have this:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Pof6Z8ohgQAkRTDpEJKG-LQAv8cs6edaj3fEcMleB60
I sent a patch...
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/4857
... in order to do this:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/PgzYrZHkkvm-WtFk_UFZLrQAv8cs6edaj3fEcMleB60
Just like "New NFS Domain" currently does:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Fd3zWegWE0T5C2tDo_tPZrQAv8cs6edaj3fEcMleB60