[Engine-devel] restapi: 'gluster' prefix

Ayal Baron abaron at redhat.com
Sun May 6 20:36:32 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

> i can't see any justification for the 'gluster' prefix,
> as this is only additional /service/ provided by the project,
> and Gluster now is a part of the RHT.

I believe there needs to be an indication which service this is about.
If we will support provisioning other storage types which also have volumes then we'd want a way to differentiate.
However, isn't there a way to simply add gluster as the name space?
i.e. somthing like: /api/gluster/.../volumes ? (instead of 'cluster' as it is redundant imho)