[Engine-devel] Stuck at the firewall.conf in vds_bootstrap

Shu Ming shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed May 9 16:56:07 UTC 2012

After changing the <ovirt-engine-base>/scripts/vds_installer.py to
remove the "-f" option and correct "-v" to '-V", the host node now can
be installed and started.  It looks like that the options of
vds_installer.py or vds_bootstrap.py was broken.

--
Shu Ming<shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
IBM China Systems and Technology Laboratory