[Engine-devel] PosixFS: GUI mock-ups have been updated

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Sun May 13 14:13:47 UTC 2012

+1

It is more compliant with the already-existing NFS storage domain representation in rest-api (that also uses "address" and "path" in the same manner).

This is, of course, assuming that we can enforce "address" as mandatory for NFS storage domain and treat it as optional for POSIX storage domain.

Geert/Ori/Michael - any thoughts about this?