[Engine-devel] Java 7: Fix namespaces use in OVF writer

Juan Hernandez jhernand at redhat.com
Fri May 18 10:43:27 UTC 2012

Hello,

I recently submitted a change to fix the way we manage namespaces in the
OVF writer:

http://gerrit.ovirt.org/4540

The problem is that it doesn't work with the StAX reference
implementation included with Java 7.

With the patched OVF writer I generated the attached OVF file. I would
appreciate if someone can take a quick look at it and tell me if it is
correct. I would also appreciate if you can send me known good OVF files
generated by the engine, to compare them with the ones produced with the
patched OVF writer.

Thanks in advance,
Juan Hernandez
3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain