[Engine-devel] IMPORTANT: Root web application moved

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Sun May 20 15:03:33 UTC 2012

Your fix is now merged.

Everyone - please note that in order to apply the fix in your environment you need to run the maven build with -Psetup

(just do the command you always do, and add the "setup" to the profiles in the -P option).

However, it will only work if you upgraded your Jboss to 7.1.1, so make sure you upgrade!
If you are still working with jboss 7.1.0 then it will fail to parse the jboss configuration.

Regards,
Oved