[Engine-devel] Engine DB - user locked

Elad Tabak elad at tonian.com
Mon May 21 10:44:31 UTC 2012

Hi,
After an attempt to clear the DB by running './create_db_devel.sh -u
postgres', I got an error:
*Failed to create database engine*
I then run 'dropdb -U postgres engine', and then 'create_db_devel.sh'
again, but still I get the same error.
When I tried to login from the admin web interface, I get authentication
error. This is from the jboss log:
USER_FAILED_TO_AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNT_IS_LOCKED_OR_DISABLED

I also tried running './create_db_devel.sh -u postgres -d engine_new', but
it gives the same error ("Failed to create database engine_new").
I tried restarting the posgresql service, it didn't help.

Please advice.

Thanks,
Elad