[Engine-devel] Engine DB - user locked

Elad Tabak elad at tonian.com
Mon May 21 11:55:09 UTC 2012

I don't have external director server. I'm trying to login using the
default username (admin) which used to work before I run the create db
script.

[elad at ovirt dbscripts]$ grep postgresql
/usr/share/jboss-as/standalone/configuration/standalone.xml

<connection-url>jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/engine</connection-url>
                    <driver>postgresql</driver>
                    <driver name="postgresql" module="org.postgresql">

<xa-datasource-class>org.postgresql.xa.PGXADataSource</xa-datasource-class>

Attached engine.log