[Engine-devel] oVirt automated test suites

Shu Ming shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri May 25 05:45:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

I need a reasonable test suites to test VDSM APIs.  I know most of tests
are done from the engine side manually.   But I think we need a
reasonable test suites to define the typical workflows of engine usage
calling into VDSM APIs and make sure all the functions are doing well.
As engine publics REST-APIs,  an automated test suites can be created on
top of the REST-APs without much difficult.  Any other comments about
this idea?

--
Shu Ming<shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
IBM China Systems and Technology Laboratory