[Engine-devel] SPICE IP override

Simon Grinberg simon at redhat.com
Wed Nov 7 09:52:25 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

That will not necessarily solve the issue - what about WAN users from home? the DNS is not under their control -> they need redirection to the public facing NAT servers.

+ At least currently (and this must change, unless you accept the proposal I've raised) the engine sends fqdn if the display network in on the engine management network and IP on any other selected Display-Network.

No DNS will help you in this case, so you still need alternate FQDN.