[Engine-devel] [Design for 3.2 RFE] Improving proxy selection algorithm for Power Management operations

Simon Grinberg simon at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 10:01:19 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

PS, if it's really that complex I don't see the a big issue dropping engine fence
It is mostly useful when you have small number of hosts, or collection of small clusters where the admin limits the hosts that are allowed to fence to cluster hosts and as a failsafe the 'engine'

*It does however solves at the same time the issue that we (still) can't 'Approve a host have been rebooted' if it's the last host in the DC since the path goes through the fencing logic.