[Engine-devel] Unable to view the storage domains - SQL error

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 03:02:17 UTC 2012

Hi Christopher,
In general - as a developer at engine project, I would recommend to run the upgrade script on a frequent basis.
What troubles me with the query you sent (maybe some problematic copy paste issue?) are the following issues:
a. storage domains for search - not sure what this is
b. storage domains with hosts view - I guess you have some underline issue at the copy paste.

I would appreciate if you attach engine.log (or a part of it that reflects the error you encountered)

Kind regards,
Yair