[Engine-devel] [Engine-Devel] OvfDataUpdater

Michael Kublin mkublin at redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 12:41:53 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

1. I think should be version = version +1;
2. Now the quartz is automatic process, updateVmInSpm it is spm operation -it means it can trigger a reconstruct
and spm election.
3. How your solution is handling a case of hotPlug/hotUnplug/remove/add of vm disks. vm_static is not usually updated.
4. Reconstruct/Recovery - updateVmInSpm should be called on all vms, no matter if they were updated.