[Engine-devel] Report vNic Implementation Details

Livnat Peer lpeer at redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 07:55:43 UTC 2012

On 22/11/12 00:02, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 11/21/2012 10:53 PM, Andrew Cathrow wrote:

I'd love to know what drove this modeling decision.
The use case above is not a typical use case.
We know we won't be able to present the guest internal network
configuration accurately in some scenarios but if we cover 90% of the
use cases correctly I think we should not let perfect be the enemy of
(very) good ;)