[Engine-devel] compilation stuck on RemoveSnapshotCommandTest?

Allon Mureinik amureini at redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 06:39:41 UTC 2013

When running [1] on this morning's master (commit hash eca9964, merged April 8th, 20:15 IST) I didn't notice any issues (built the entire project in ~3 minutes, backend took 27 seconds), but when running this test alone in eclipse it definitely took much longer.

I'm guessing it lacks some mocking, which some earlier test is doing by mistake.
Since JUnit does not enforce any ordering, we may be running our tests in a slightly different order (due to different maven/java/os minor versions, etc.), which makes the problem visible on your setup but not mine.

I'll do somemore digging and see if I can pinpoint it.