[Engine-devel] ovirt-host-deploy and multible bridges

Sahina Bose sabose at redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 13:07:56 UTC 2013

Decoding "correct address"  - glusterHostsList should return any
ipAddress that engine knows as being associated with host.
It could be either ipAddress used while adding host (stored as hostname
in vds_static) or any of the ipAddresses populated in vds_interface
table (addr column) .
I do not have enough knowledge about this bit of code to say what
entries are made in vds_interface table. I know there's an entry for
ovirtmgmt here but not sure if this gets added as part of addHost flow
or not.

thx
sahina