[Engine-devel] failed to add host into cluster

Laszlo Hornyak lhornyak at redhat.com
Mon Aug 5 12:34:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

Dave, could you also share the vdsm log as well?

I managed to reproduce this on the host that I am using for years and I am using it now, so it should not be a hardware problem. Probably some broken configuration caused some problem in vdsm before it would retrieve the capabilities information from libvirt.