[Engine-devel] [oVirt/RHEV 3.3 Localization Question #13] "${ENTITIES_USING_VNIC_PROFILE_COUNTER}"

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Mon Aug 12 07:03:32 UTC 2013

On 08/12/2013 04:53 PM, Moti Asayag wrote:

> [...]
Hi Moti,

Thank you very much for your answer with actual examples. It is very
helpful.

In my language, I can translate this string in a way which works whether
the entity is single or plural, but I am not sure about other supported
locales.
I will share this with other translators and if it is problematic, I
will get back to you via this mailing list.

Thank you again for your help.

Kind regards,

Yuko

*Email:* ykatabam at redhat.com