[Engine-devel] Ideas about engine clustering?

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Wed Aug 21 14:02:10 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

This is not enough, there are singletons which are not Ejbs. Will you transform them all to @Clustered Ejbs?

> 3. QuartzScheduler problem, only one node running a scheduler is enough at
> a time instead of each node running one.
> 4. use mod_cluster to handle load balancing.
> 5. postgresql clustering.
> 6. There should be more, but hope anyone can think about it :D

InMemoryLockManager - Commands can get exclusive or shared lock (in order to solve a race between canDoAction and executeAction) - these locks will have to be replicated... Use infinispan for this?