[Engine-devel] How to show our VM template from web protal?

Chen, Wei D wei.d.chen at intel.com
Fri Feb 1 09:31:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

We are trying to create a VM template which is similar with "blank template" and hope to display this template on web portal, our consideration is simple, that is, just execute "InsertVmTemplate"
procedure manually and expect our template would be showed from web portal. Unfortunately, there is no changes seen from portal even after restarting engine service.
Definitely, we must miss something, would you anyone input any suggestion, any feedback is great appreciated. thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Dave Chen