[Engine-devel] How to show our VM template from web protal?

Chen, Wei D wei.d.chen at intel.com
Mon Feb 4 09:49:33 UTC 2013

Thanks Itamar. Of course, we can create a VM template by clicking 'make template' button. What we want to do is create a VM template contains some customized parameters which are not currently supported by web portal, so, we expect to create the template by executing some DB procedure, like " InsertVmTemplate ". The result is this template could be created in DB but cannot be showed from web portal. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Dave Chen