[Engine-devel] Local Authentication Feature

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Mon Feb 11 08:18:25 UTC 2013

I also wouldn't say it is a hack, but on the other hand requiring it for such a feature feels wrong to me as well.
Some sysadmins also choose to disable SSH for security reasons, so it won't work for them.
Isn't there an option to use PAM instead? Something similar?

As for using local DB, I think it is a different feature than this one, so they can both co-exist.

Oved