[Engine-devel] Engine local configuration

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Tue Jan 1 07:30:20 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I strongly reject to have default suitable for DEVELOPMENT mode.
This was indeed the situation in the past, and may (and have) cause DEVELOPMENT setting to leak into PRODUCTION.
In development mode, the developer should explicitly state that he want to use DEVELOPMENT settings either by configuration or by environment, this way no DEVELOPMENT settings will effect intended PRODUCTION settings.