[Engine-devel] Engine local configuration

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Tue Jan 1 07:56:05 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Yes, we can do this many ways.
I did not read the entire new sequence, I will be happy if you refer me to it.
However, this is what I think is expected...

$ make PREFIX=$HOME/ovirt-engine-root
$ make PREFIX=$HOME/ovirt-engine-root DEVELOPMENT=1 install

The DEVELOPMENT=1 will generate the correct conf.d configuration file to override PRODUCTION settings with DEVELOPMENT settings.

Optionally, we may require:
. $HOME/ovirt-engine-root/vars

To add stuff into environment, before we can use the programs.

Then you have all you need at PREFIX, including a start/stop script.

Alon