[Engine-devel] Java code formatting

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Tue Jan 1 14:17:18 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi,

These automatic conversions are not better than current state, also I don't think that this is that important. If you want machine written code, then also provide commit hook to reformat anything, and probably machines to read it.

I, personally, think that this change over the sources I manage did not do any good.

Regards,
Alon