[Engine-devel] Java code formatting

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Tue Jan 1 15:05:09 UTC 2013

OK, I suggest we start rejecting patches with irrelevant changes, and placing these irrelevant changes in their own patch to be relevant.

I don't think that we can enforce XML formatting for all editors out there... unless there is a cli utility to reformat before commit, or even do this at gerrit side, we should be somewhat flexible.

But these are only my two cents.

Alon