[Engine-devel] RFE: Actions on tasks (jobs)

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 14:42:28 UTC 2013

On 22/01/2013 06:18, Shireesh Anjal wrote:
> On Monday 21 January 2013 05:47 PM, Yair Zaslavsky wrote:

jobs are transient, so permissions are probably implied/created as part
of job creation.
the tricky part is if you have two admins, one for each cluster, how do
you check for permissions on the job for the relevant actiongroup.

based on DC? cluster? volume? on all of the entities associated with the
job, on any of the entities related to the job, for each job via a
single entity declared as the one relevant for permission checks, etc.