[Engine-devel] oVirt 3.2 test-day

Moran Goldboim mgoldboi at redhat.com
Mon Jan 28 23:30:40 UTC 2013

we were supposed to have test day tomorrow, but we decided to push it to
Thursday (Jan 31) to have ovirt-node and proper infra for test day (Mike
should announce it's officially soon).
I have refreshed http://www.ovirt.org/Testing/OvirtTestDay, but there is
action from your part as well:

-go over the scenarios (regressions), see if those relevant, add more if
needed remove if not.
-add basic tests for your new 3.2 features.
-assign a contributor to be actively present on helping users on his area
-make commitment and participate the test day

I would like to review this document by Wednesday on users meeting,
please make sure your part is updated by than.

Thanks,
Moran.