[Engine-devel] cannot execute command in the class of InitVdsOnUpCommand

Ofri Masad omasad at redhat.com
Sun Jun 2 06:46:34 UTC 2013

Hi Dave,

reason could be found in the VdsUpdateRunTimeInfo.java:refresh().
The call to vdsUpEvent(_vds) is triggered only here and this is calling the executeCommand of InitVdsOnUpCommand.
as you can see, this call is conditioned by the vds going from not "up" status to "up" status and also conditioned to not work in the first transition from "_firstStatus".

So, executeCommand of InitVdsOnUpCommand is only called if in some point of its life the vds status was other than "UP" and then it was set to "UP" again.

Ofri