[Engine-devel] cluster emulation mode feature

Omer Frenkel ofrenkel at redhat.com
Sun Jun 9 06:05:19 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

the emulated machines are reported on getCaps, not getStats, so not sure what refresh you refer to,
anyway i think we should allow if no vms running but all active hosts support new value
and block otherwise (if vms are running or one of the active hosts doesn't support new value)

iirc this is the logic for changing cpu type