[Engine-devel] Add traffic shaping parameters for a network interface.

Livnat Peer lpeer at redhat.com
Tue Jun 11 06:17:34 UTC 2013

On 06/10/2013 07:46 PM, Doron Fediuck wrote:

> [...]

In addition, if we change the VNIC profile we do not require the VMs
that are using this profile to be down.
Now we can reach a state were the profile is configured for one thing
and the VMs using this profile are running with another value.

At least we would like the user to be aware of that.
I'm not sure if we'd like to sync it automatically. I would start only
with exposing this information to our administrator.

Livnat