[Engine-devel] Few detailed REST API questions

Tim Hildred thildred at redhat.com
Wed Jun 12 00:44:31 UTC 2013

Hey Christopher,

I hope I understand your problem, and I'm not making things more confusing. I mean that if you log into the administration portal, and select the "Hosts" tab, one of your hosts in the data center should be labelled "SPM".

I'd say anything labelled "Master", you've found in the storage tab. The resources in the "Storage" tab aren't really hosts, even if they are hosted. Storage domains are meant to be understood as abstractions from the actual storage that back them.

Tim Hildred, RHCE
Content Author II - Engineering Content Services, Red Hat, Inc.
Brisbane, Australia
Email: thildred at redhat.com
Internal: 8588287
Mobile: +61 4 666 25242