[Engine-devel] SELinux problem

Eli Mesika emesika at redhat.com
Mon Jun 17 19:17:35 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Daniel J Walsh" <dwalsh at redhat.com>

Thanks for the quick response
I had tried it and nothing happen , same results
So I had tried with  -RVVF flags and got  the following

restorecon:  Warning no default label for /tmp/db/00579652_221211073824_pgdump.tar_dir/3622.dat

( this appears on each file of the extracted files )

So, it seems that the pg_dump did not set the correct SELinux defaults on those file when packaging them , right ?

Any workaround to get out of that...

Thanks again

Eli