[Engine-devel] new engine watchdog version

Omer Frenkel ofrenkel at redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 13:41:38 UTC 2013

i prefer this approach, as we do with other sub-collections of vms (disks,networks..)
but if we don't expose devices from the engine, so we need some other way of doing it
(client specific query for "is XXX device enabled?" or engine set it in the VM record as you suggested.

> > the way i think we (currently) need to work with devices is:
> > add a parameter for it in the parameters, and use it in add/update
> > (/run-once?) (as done for balloon)
>
> run once for watchdog? why?

for watchdog probably not, i meant in general with devices