[Engine-devel] FeatureSupported and compatibility versions

Shireesh Anjal sanjal at redhat.com
Thu May 2 10:03:23 UTC 2013

On 03/18/2013 01:30 PM, Omer Frenkel wrote:

> [...]

For the record, this was the approach that was finally approved on the
patch and merged (http://gerrit.ovirt.org/12970)
So I think now onwards, everyone can start using this approach for new
features being added.

> if we do go this way, we need to make sure it works because i vaguely remember we had a bug in configuration,
> making us explicitly specify value for all versions.

I wrote a test case on DBConfigUtils that verifies that it does indeed
work fine (http://gerrit.ovirt.org/13787), which has also been approved
and merged.