[Engine-devel] Engine config and device custom properties

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Wed May 15 04:56:50 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Moti gave a very good explanation.
Actually , the very first question should have been - would we like to have this configurable via engine config?
Are we going to defined a predefine set (i.e - in case of SAPAgent af predefined vm custom properties) or not.
I actually now think we should go for this.
Martin, the new value helper will not be able to validate on a specific key=value pair - the user will have to pass the entire string each time he changes this config value.
Moti - any comments here?

Anyway, this change can be done in parallel to Moti's work on custom device properties from network side (he will fill relevant values manually in the vdc_options table).

Yair