[Engine-devel] [ANN] Development environment and Gentoo packaging (preview)

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Thu May 16 15:59:25 UTC 2013

Wanted to point out that today I completed setting up the env.
I checked engine-config and manage-domains.
We found two issues (worked on Alon's env - not on mine) and now all is fixed and merged upstream.

Alon - many thanks on this !! as someone who works on tools, you're really making my life easier!!

Yair