[Engine-devel] SQL procedure - row mapper

Sahina Bose sabose at redhat.com
Fri May 17 10:43:08 UTC 2013

Hi Laszlo,

I wanted a way to return a hook entity (GlusterHookEntity) as well as
content of the hook. So had a single procedure getGlusterHookById(id
UUID, includeContent BOOLEAN) but 2 dao methods
getGlusterHook - returns GlusterHookEntity
getGlusterHookContent - returns String (used a RowMapper to get only
content from resultset)

But the second method caused a ClassCastException due to the first
RowMapper being used.

Anyways, this is the patch where I changed the implementation to use
separate sp - http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/14832/

thanks!
sahina