[Engine-devel] cannot execute command in the class of InitVdsOnUpCommand

Chen, Wei D wei.d.chen at intel.com
Thu May 30 15:21:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

We suppose when one VDS is added into cluster, executeCommand method in InitVdsOnUpCommand.java will be invoked, so, some logic will be checked there. But per our experiment, this is depended on what we actually did.
Here are some cases:
1. when reboot VDS, the logic in " executeCommand" will be invoked.
2. when re-deploy engine, the logic in " executeCommand" will be invoked.
3. when we add a new VDS (vdsm is running) into cluster, the logic in " executeCommand" will not be invoked.

What we expect is the logic will also be invoked in the third case, but why it's not invoked? What's behind all of these?

Best Regards,
Dave Chen