[Engine-devel] How to validate no arg ctor existence in params?

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Tue Oct 8 14:23:35 UTC 2013

Hey guys,

just a small note, patch http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/18910/ was written specifically for checking classes shared between client/server when using GWT RPC. Because of that, this check applies only to backend "common" module.

If we need "has a default (zero argument) constructor (with any access modifier) or no constructor at all" check, without any additional criteria specific to GWT RPC, applicable to other modules, maybe I can write a separate check for that purpose and reuse that within above mentioned patch.

Vojtech