[Engine-devel] GUI widget for adding/removing entries

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Thu Oct 10 08:44:47 UTC 2013

To my knowledge, such a widget existed only in two other places: custom
properties and vNIC profiles in add/edit network dialog. In both of them
the order wasn't important, in which case the new widget is probably
preferable. If it is indeed preferable (Einav? Malini?), I could do some
refactoring to have both of them use it.