[Engine-devel] GWT Dev Mode unbearably slow in WebAdmin

Martin Betak mbetak at redhat.com
Mon Feb 17 11:15:47 UTC 2014

Yes, this has been my developer experience since I joined the project.
The 5-6 minute page-loads are a standard but the GWT Dev Mode gets progressively
slower after each "refresh" that involves frontend recompilation. Also the memory
consumption increases and after 5-th "refresh" or so I have to kill it and
recompile the whole engine.

Any improvement to current status would be much appreciated.

Martin