[Engine-devel] Please help us to review our database schema design with NUMA feature on ovirt

Shi, Xiao-Lei (Bruce, HP Servers-PSC-CQ) xiao-lei.shi at hp.com
Mon Mar 31 05:56:20 UTC 2014

Include the devel group.
Thanks Eli for the quick responses for our first design and sorry for the nag.
We appreciate any of the comments for our database design and will follow the design to do the implementation if no more comments.
 http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Detailed_NUMA_and_Virtual_NUMA

Thanks & Best Regards
Shi, Xiao-Lei (Bruce)

Hewlett-Packard Co., Ltd.