New Gerrit repo to manage the Jenkins whitelist.

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Wed Aug 8 13:48:18 UTC 2012

Itamar,

I need a new Gerrit repo created for the whitelist.  It was talked about
on the infra list about how to manage the whitelist of users who patches
would get auto-reviewed and it was decided to run a white list.  Also
what was being talked about was the best way to manage the list and the
consensus was to use gerrit since the list could be manger without
having to have a infra team member edit the file every time we wanted to
add a new users.

--
Thanks
Robert Middleswarth