Puppet proposal

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 07:35:22 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

for starts we need to able to install a jenkins slave with all it's deps, this means:

1. installing all packages for making rpms (autoconf,make,gcc,python-*,etc...)
2. installing the jenkins-slave deamon (for running jnlp)
3. jenkins user + home dir..
4. openjdk-1.7.0-java-devel
5. selinux settings.. .

and basically every thing we stumble upon when installing a new slave.

other things might be installing system services on all vms like:
 - log collector
 - backup
 - cleanup
 - monitoring